Included with Professional Basic Installation:
- Dish assembly and mounting to your home (single family structure)
- Placement and connection of the hardware from Dish/LNB to one receiver (includes up to 75’ RG6 cable) and, where applicable, an additional line (up to 75’) to a second receiver. The HDPVR requires two lines for its’ dual tuners, two RG6 cable runs (up to 75’ each) are included for that receiver.
- Testing of entire customer drop for continuity, including measuring and recording signal levels
- Placement of ground attachment
- System activation
- Demonstration of receiver operation to customer
- Sealing of entry holes plus installation of proper wall plates
Other charges that may apply:
- Excessive cable runs.
- Requests for fishing cable through interior walls.
- Home theatre connections.
- Non-standard mounts (i.e. non-penetrating roof mount, posts, tripods, 24″ standoff brackets).
- Additional line(s) to additional receiver(s) that are not included in the basic install.
Please contact Reztel for more information on install options and pricing.
613-384-2101 or 1-888-546-8888